Weight Loss Medication
The active ingredient in alli® is Orlistat, the most thoroughly studied weight loss drug in the world. Since its introduction in 1997,Orlistat has been the subject of more than 100 clinical studies with some 30,000 patients. And in the real world, Orlistat has been used by more than 50 million people.
alli® should be taken with each meal containing 15 grams of fat or less. Do not take more than three capsules daily. In order to ensure adequate vitamin absorption, people taking alli® should also take a daily multivitamin at bedtime.
Is alli® right for me?
alli® (Orlistat 60mg capsules) is a weight loss aid for overweight adults, 18 years and older, when used along with a reduced-calorie and low-fat diet. Your practitioner will assess if it right for you after working out your BMI.
How does alli® work for me?
- alli® works by preventing about 25% of fat in the foods that you eat from being absorbed.
- This undigested fat then passes out of the body, so the number of calories that enter your system is reduced.
- There is minimal absorption in the bloodstream, which means alli® doesn’t affect the cardiovascular and nervous systems.
- Clinical studies have shown that, for every 2 pounds you lose through diet and exercise, alli® can help you lose one more.
When is the best time for me to take alli®?
- You should take alli® with a meal containing fat. Aim for about 15 grams of fat per meal.
- Do not exceed more than three capsules daily.
Organ transplant alert
- do not use if you have had an organ transplant. Orlistat interferes with the medicines used to prevent transplant rejection. Allergy alert:
- do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients in Orlistat capsules. Do not use:
- if you are taking Cyclosporine
- if you have been diagnosed with problems absorbing food
- if you are not overweight
Ask your doctor or pharmacist before use if you have ever had:
- gallbladder problems
- kidney stones
Ask your doctor or pharmacist before use if you are:
- taking Warfarin (blood thinning medicine), or taking medicine for diabetes or thyroid disease. Your medication dose may need to be adjusted.
- taking medication for seizures
- taking other weight loss products
When using this product:
- take a multivitamin once a day, at bedtime. Orlistat can reduce the absorption of some vitamins.
- follow a well-balanced, reduced-calorie, low fat diet. Try starting this diet before taking Orlistat.
- Orlistat works by preventing the absorption of some of the fat you eat. The fat passes out of your body, so you may have bowel changes.
You may get:
- gas with oily spotting
- loose stools
- more frequent stools that may be hard to control
- eating a low fat diet lowers the chance of having these bowel changes
- for every 5 pounds you lose from diet alone, Orlistat can help you lose 2-3 pounds more. In studies, most people lost 5-10 pounds over 6 months.
Discontinue use and consult your practitioner if:
- you develop itching, yellow eyes or skin, dark urine or loss of appetite. There have been rare reports of liver injury in people taking Orlistat.
- severe or continuous abdominal pain occurs. This may be a sign of a serious medical condition.
- you are taking medicine for seizures and your seizures happen more often or get worse.
Not suitable if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
The only FDA-approved over-the-counter weight-loss aid.
Absolutely amazing peel performed around 15 minutes ago and I can already feel and see the results! Unreal I would recommend anybody to undertake the treatment who wants their face to be brightened and clear any dead cells etc! Thank you! X.
Amazing! Lovley lady, had fillers in my lips and there better than I could of imagined. Would definitely recommend and return. Thank you so much.
What a wonderful, professional lady Nazia is!! Fabulous experience from start to finish! Made me feel so relaxed and completely knew what she was doing. So excited for future treatments! Would recommend to absolutely anyone, from super nervous to really relaxed clients! Don't be scared, go to the aesthetics Queen!
Would recommend 100%. I was made to feel so at ease throughout the procedure, and everything was explained fully so I was aware of everything going on and also after care. Comfortable environment, couldn't ask for better. Thank you so much x
I am so pleased with my procedure! Nazia was very informative and very caring changing things even the temp of the room to make me more comfortable. Fantastic work! Also- I have extremely small lips, I am so pleased with the after results. Thank you so much