We are committed to guaranteeing that your privacy is protected, and your information will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. We may change this policy from time to time by updating our website, and so we recommend that you check this page from time to time to confirm that you are happy with any changes made. This policy is effective from 1st July 2015 and is made in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998. We will never use your information for any other purposes, or share it with any third parties.
The information about you that we may retain
- your surname
- contact information together with your email address
- demographic statistics such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other customer information appropriate to you such as surveys and/or offers
We make an effort to ensure that all data is:
- Lawfully processed, in agreement with the your rights
- Securely held at our location
- Correct at all times
- Appropriate and comprehensive without being disproportionate
- Administered for limited purposes
- Not kept longer than necessary
- Not transferred to non-EEA countries without prior notification.
How do we use this data?
Any personal facts will only be kept for as long as necessary, and the data will then be archived or destroyed, unless we need to retain it for legal or regulatory necessities or to safeguard the company’s wellbeing.
We require this information to deliver you with a superior service, and specifically for the following reasons
- In-house record keeping.
- To expand our products and services.
- For promotional materials about brand new products, special offers or other information that we believe you may find interesting generally
- Occasionally, we may use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail and use the information to tailor our website according to your interests.
- We will never sell, trade, or loan your individual information to any other party.
You have the right to request a copy of any personal information we hold about you. We charge an administration fee of £10 for this service, which will also allow you to correct any inaccuracies present in said information.
Last updated: 18th February 2016